Ten Holiday Season Personal Safety & Security Tips To Remember
As the mad rush of another holiday season is upon us and we start the never-ending sprint to complete all our holiday tasks, it’s important to remember you can never be too careful, prepared or aware. To help you steer clear of danger, here are ten holiday season safety rules for you and your family to remember this joyous time of year. or drawer.
- Never carry large amounts of cash. If you must, put it in your front pocket and try not to display it when paying for things at the register.
- Try to avoid driving alone or at night
- Always be aware of your immediate surroundings as you approach or leave your vehicle
- Never leave gifts or anything of value visible inside your vehicle.
- Never put your purse in the trunk before entering a store. It doesn’t work, and thieves watch for you to do this in parking lots. It’s better to take the purse with you and carry it safely.
- Don’t approach your car alone if there are suspicious people in the area
- Keep all of your car doors locked and your windows closed while in or out of your car. Be sure to set your alarm or use an anti-theft device if you have one
- If you must shop at night, park in a well-lit area – avoid parking in areas that do not have lights
- Park as close as you can to your destination and be sure to note where you parked
- Do not leave your car unoccupied with the motor running or with children or pets inside
Keeping You and Your Home Safe and Secure is What We’ve Been All About for Nearly Forty Years…Security Specialists!